Wedding Reception Accessories
If you are in the middle of planning a wedding or just starting the process, you may be overwhelmed by all of the details. What first started out as exciting and fun can quickly turn into detail -overload. So here are a few suggestions and ideas for your reception.
As you have probably been told many times, the devil is in the details. And it is. Begin by breaking it down into tangible steps.
1. The first and most important is to have a budget. You can quickly spend more than you ever intended on a reception, so set a budget and stick to it.
2. Start with a theme and/or color. You don’t have to have just one color, but it is a great place to start. Also consider if you want to have a theme, such as vintage romantic, dramatic, simple and chic… the list goes on. Vintage continues to be a very strong trend in weddings, as well as DIY, which can help with budgets.
3. Then begin with your tables. Choosing the perfect centerpiece will really set the style of the room and create the feel you want for your guests.
Also, add table numbers and possibly name cards. All of this adds to the look and feel of your wedding.
4. Cake Toppers are one of the most fun things for a bride to pick out. It’s something you’ve most likely thought of for awhile. You’ve noticed every cake topper you’ve seen at every wedding you’ve attended and now you get to choose yours. This is a very important accessory for the reception!
There are many styles to choose from, from elegant monograms to whimsical lovebirds. The best part is you can choose two totally different styles, one for the brides cake and one for the groom’s.
Here are some styles we love.
Two last things to talk about are the things that make lasting impressions. The photo booth and wedding favors.
5. The photo booth has become a huge part of wedding receptions. There is every style imaginable to compliment your reception. This adds fun for you and your guests , as well as, adding to the décor by choosing a really great backdrop.
6. Last, but not least, is the wedding favor. The question is always, “do I really have to?” And the answer is no. But it is a great way to let each guest know that you appreciate them joining in and celebrating this special event in your life. You can spend a lot or a little. If you can get a double use out of anything, I say do it! Send them home with a frame that fits the photos they took in the booth! Use the place card frame as a take home gift. Or if you want to send them home with something personalized choose cookies, maple syrup or mini bundt cakes, these are just a few of the goodies your guests will love. Use your favors to decorate you tables or add a separate favor table to wow your guests as they leave. Beautifully wrapped gifts ready to be given as your guests leave can leave a lasting impression. For more ideas check out our link at http://www.crazyforweddings.com/category_2/Wedding-Favors.htm.